Jumat, 17 April 2009

Surosowan Castle.


This castle was built in order to cover Banten sultanate against to the power of Netherlands. But at this time it is a tourism object. The wall still massive built around the castle. There is a traditional market in front of the gate whit many sale counters. It is look crowded and the beauty scene of the castle being decreasing. It is a very big castle, but it is look not enough manage well. While I am coming there, I must climb the Iron Gate to entry. It is about four meter in height. After climbing the gate I can reach to entry the castle. Hmm... I feel fascinate because I can see a different panorama inside the castle. There is a wide green grass and some bush. It is look like a beautiful garden and not connecting with outside activity world live. Inside the castle you can see all green that grows inside the ancient castle. There are two poles inside also, but no water anymore. In the past this is a bathing pole of The Banten Sultanate. It is a unique and exotics place to capture some photos. Look at my photos in the gallery. You can see how beautiful it is.

I think enough , and I am going through my trip to Ancient Banten Mosque.